Qingdao Haimei International Trade Co., Ltd.
Main products:apple
Products
Contact Us
  • Contact Person : Mr. Wang Hong
  • Company Name : Qingdao Haimei International Trade Co., Ltd.
  • Tel : 86-0532-86769123
  • Fax : 86-0532-86760124
  • Address : Shandong,Qingdao,12-A, Tianzhi International Building, No. 3 Area, Free Trade Zone
  • Country/Region : China
  • Zip : 266555

natural garlic supplier

natural garlic supplier
Product Detailed
Related Categories:Fresh Garlic
Related Product Searches:natural garlic supplier,High Quality,Garlic, fresh garlic
With thick bright skin, whole and strong texture, plump shaped bulbs.Edibleness:Reducing bacteria, keeping human in good .

1. Name: Pure White Garlic, Normal White Garlic and red garlic. It's 2011 new crop fresh normal white garlic.

2. Place of Origin: Jining, Shandong. China

3. Size: 4.5cm and up, 5cm and up, 5.5cm and up, 6.0cm and up, 6.5cm and up.

4. Packing: Mesh bag, carton1) Loose packing:A) 10kg/CTN b) 20kg/CTNC) 10kg/mesh bag d) 20kg/mesh bag2) Small packing:A) 1kg/bag, 1kg x 10 bags/CTNB) 500g/bag, 500g x 20 bags/CTNC) 250g/bag, 250g x 40 bags/CTND) 200g/bag, 200g x 50 bags/CTNE) 3PCS/bag, 10kg/CTNF) 4PCS/bag, 10kg/CTNG) 5PCS/bag, 10kg/CTNH) 1kg/bag, 5kg/mesh bagI) 500g/bag, 5kg/mesh bag

5. Supply capacity yearly: 35, 000 MTS

6. Exporting standard and qualityNo root, clean, no black mould, not broken,No splits on the skin, no internal germination growth, no insects or fungous stuff.

7. Feature:With thick bright skin, whole and strong texture, plump shaped bulbs.Edibleness:Reducing bacteria, keeping human in good condition and increasing immunity.

8. Weight/Conveyance: 40'RHC26-32MTS/40'reefer container. Packing: Mesh bag25.5MTS/40'reefer container. Inner packing, 3PCS/net bag, outer packing: 10/kg carton27MTS/40'reefer container. Inner packing: In bulk, outer packing: 10kg /carton

9. Transporting and storing temperature: Minus 3 to zero

10. Conventional terms of payment:After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, B/L is released as soon as the remainder 60% paid is into our account.After sales confirmation signed, 40% T/T repaid, the remainder 60% is paid against Irrevocable and confirmed L/C at sight.

11. Price terms: FOB, CFR and CIF

12. Lead time: 7days/40'reefer higher container after prepayment is arrived

13. Shipment port: Qingdao port, China

14. Inspection Certificate: HACCP ISO9001, GLOBAL GAP

Last: Our advantage:We have our own factory and farm to produce and processing pure white garlic and normal white garlic and other agriculture products.Standard:Top grade, suitable to exporting to UK, Australia, Bengal, Singapore, UAE, EUROPEN COUNTRY, Russia, etc.

So, pls don't forget to feedback me for more inquiry if you want fresh normal white garlic. We are always willing to hear from you and service for you.

natural garlic supplier



Copyright Notice @ 2008-2012 ECVERY Limited and/or its subsidiaries and licensors. All rights reserved.